Be One Step ahead from your competitors!
If for any reason you are not satisfied from our work we will credit back your payment.
We are Google Certified Partner
We have over 7 years of experience and all the needed certificates for management of Google AdWords Profiles. A company to become a Google Partner needs to manage certain budget criteria which we exceeded many times over.
Focus on the results
See – it’s showing! This is not a success for us. For us is to acquire the desired traffic which generates profits and business growth for your company!
How can we help you?
You want to be there just when somebody types your keywords? So far so good. What about those who did not buy from you? We can bring them back to your site and show why they need to choose you, not your competitor. No matter they have left your website!
Let’s think about those who do not know you but have interest in your services. For example, if you are a BMW fan and read often about it, why not offer you sport shoes Puma BMW with the favorite design?
What about us tracking which customers are brought to you by AdWords and how they interact with your content? What bottom line did they bring to the table? What if we optimize the campaign so it generates profit for every dollar you spend?
We do know AdWords like the back of ours hands. All we wrote so far are only small portion of what we can do. And the results are astonishing. That is why we can offer you a warranty for our work. We won’t ask you to instantly trust us. Its normal not to! We ask you to test us – there is nothing you can lose. Email us Today!Get an Offer Now!
Our process for consistent results
We have a systematic process so we can deliver consistent quality results for you.
Where is the Difference?
To succeed in Google AdWords your campaign needs consistent monitoring,to be developed by the best practices, to be targeted correctly and to brings positive income. You can make your profile alone but do you have the experience to made it right? Our specialists are in learning process at least year and half before we can call them reliable. 95% from online marketing campaigns are losers... We will bring you to the other 5%!
We have a process but it doesn’t limit our creativity.We can make one campaign or 5. We are focused on the individual client and solutions are always different. We won’t just offer you the search network without asking. As the most agencies do. We will show ads where your competition may not be. We will outsmart them. We will offer more. You cannot compete while doing the same others do.
We first get to know your business. Competition. Product and services. In detail.
Plan for attack!
We offer options for the best ways to get new customers or engagement. We then take decision together with you!
We develop and set up all the campaigns needed. The way it should be done!
We analyze the results. We measure. We then optimize. We measure again and optimize and so on. The end of every month or sooner we will send you a detailed report!
We create and set up your Google AdWords and Analytics accounts. We generate all the needed tracking codes.
All types of ads
We can create and manage for you all types of Google ads – search, display, video, shopping, remarketing, call outs and all types of targeting.
Tracking conversions is one of the main elements for successful management. We count it all – from where, when and why. We optimize so you can get the best return on investment(ROI).
Optimization of time zones
We monitor in detail the hours of the day and the days themselfs when conversions are made. This is way we get real results.
Optimization of price per click
We monitor CPC prices and optimize them so you can have the best customers at the best price and position. If needed we have a robot who can do it every hour!
With Google Analytics and AdWords related we can monitor the exact user’s behavior: what they visit, how long they stay, what they do, when they do it. With that data and our in house experts we can acquire the best price for customer. This is what changes the bottom line!
Meet our AI friend
We have developers with us who can do wonders. We call that wonders AI Robots. For example – we can show your ads for umbrellas only when the weather outside is rainy. If it’s not lets show them sunglasses!
Retargeting or Remarketing
You may be familiar with that term – target people who have left your webpage. But to make it works – creativity is key. With us the sale is not lost…
We have the experience and knowledge. As well as certificates. We will help you with the overall marketing of your business. We will show you what’s working and what’s not. We will give you bullet proof ideas. This by itself cost 10 times more than our monthly bill.
A little bit of statistics
We measure results and ours too!